Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gone But Not Forgotten

I haven't written in a while, well I guess since I wrote about dad moving.

I have decided that I am not struggling with the fact that he is moving, but that I know we will no longer really have a relationship because he wont put fourth effort; but that is not what I am going to write about today.

In two months it will be a year from when I met Dillon and shortly after Christmas it will be a year of him being gone already. I still have a hard time believing that he is gone and that he took his own life. I will forever be baffeled on why he took his life where he did, church parking lot. That makes quite the statement. He was always so happy though and always there for everybody.

I remember when I found out clear as day. I didn't think I would be able to make it to the mandatory house meeting that our hall director was doing on our floor because I had school work to do down on campus. I went down and talked to him early and found out that he had passed away, his cousin then told me he had committed suicide.

Big blow up pink monkey finally took a turn for the worse and died which is sad cause if it hadn't been for that monkey I never would have met him and made such a great friend.

Dillon you are gone but not forgotten. I miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment